Friday, October 30, 2009

Mug Cake


I wanted to make a mug cake for our intern tonight. We've been working very hard on a project for the last 3 months. It is nearly finished, but there are still a few kinks to be worked out.It took me about 30 minutes to sift though my Facebook profile page. So I just made up a recipe card so I don't have to look as hard next time. It's easy, so I should have remembered, but I digress.

Ss a treat, (a beyond easy dessert) for her, I called out the recipe and my dear husband helped toss this into the microwave. The Chocolate Super mix is my formerly just brownies mix, but now that I know it makes FANTASTIC cake, it has been renamed.

It's delicious and a quick pick me up. You could add a handful of chocolate chips if you wanted it to be even richer. Drink with milk and you will swear you are in chocolate heaven!
Posted by Picasa
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous blog! Leaving some love and hugs for a wonderful christmas and new year! {hugs} Aquarius