Monday, August 2, 2010

Protein Pack for pre color conditioning and revitalizing facial mask. Originally written Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 10:30pm

StrawberryImage via Wikipedia
I am dyeing my hair tomorrow night for the wedding (woot! Brown roots be GONE!) and it's a bit dry on the ends so I decided to give it a protein pack! Into the cupboard (and fridge) I went and got out:


1/8 of a cup of honey
1 cup of strawberries
1 egg
2 Tbsp of Dry Powdered Milk

I mixed i all together and put it on my hair and covered it with a shower cap and a towel. I am going to leave this 20 minutes and then wash my hair as usual.


About 10 minutes into it I will be giving myself another facial- this time using a turmeric honey and strawberry mask.

1/4 tsp of turmeric
1/8 cup of honey and
1/2 cup of strawberries

I mashed it all together and then put it on my face *I don't have gauze this time* for 10-20 minutes. After I am done I will wash it as usual. :D

No comments: